My Life Me~

My Life Me~
Growing up....>.<

Sunday 18 November 2012

Hey, I am back!


I've been following Kpop lately.

I'll list the Kdramas that I have watch this year.

1 My girlfriend is a Gumiho
2 Secret Garden
3 King 2 Hearts
4 Dream High 1
5 Dream High 2
6 Big (a little)
7 My Princess (a little)
8 Glory Jane (a little)
9 Cinderella's Stepsister
10 School 2013 (a little)

Next are variety shows...


1 Weekly Idol
 ~ BEAST, BTOB, UKISS, B1A4, SHINEE, B.A.P, SECRET, ORANGE CARAMEL, T-ARA, INFINITE, MBLAQ, TASTY, FTISLAND, 4MINUTE, YANGYOSEOB(CAFFEINE)

2 Shin PD
~ BEAST, UKISS, MBLAQ, SUPER JUNIOR

3 Show Champion
~ BEAST, BTOB, 4MINUTE

4 GURUPOP
~BOYFRIEND, BTOB, ZEA, C-CLOWN, B.A.P, DALMATION, DAL*SHABET, GIRL'S DAY, EXID

5 Open Studio
~BEAST, MBLAQ, B.A.P


Also watched Korean shows on ASTRO KBS channel 391


1 Music Bank
2 Dream Team
3 Invincible Youth
4 Winwin
5 Gag Concert
6 Hello Counselor


Wow, all this happen in a year.
My friend even went to BIGBANG concert and bought back a poster for me, how cool.
In return, I made a BEAST bookmark for her and my other friends as well. Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment