My Life Me~

My Life Me~
Growing up....>.<

Monday 19 November 2012

Braces =.=

I went to check my teeth last month.
I wanted to put on braces.
The doctor said that before I can do that I must extract 4 teeth.
So i went for another check-up on 19/11/12 to take my teeth's X-ray and mould.
The mould was so cool. When it was mixed, the colour was purple but when it has harden it will turn white, so amazing. The only thing bad about it is that it smells weird.
After that I made another appointment on 28/12/12 to see the X-ray and the mould.
I couldn't go and see it in the early December because all appointments are full.
On the 28/12/12, I will also be extracting 2 teeth. One upper and lower from the same side.
The doctor said that this is so that we can still eat and chew food on the other side of our mouth.
After that day, when school reopens on the 3/1/13 I will go for another extraction of the remaining 2 teeth. Then, on the 9/1/13 I will put on the braces.
I heard that it is very painful I guess that I will just have to bear the pain.
The braces procedure takes 2 hours. Opening your mouth wide for 2 hours is very painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment